Fire Detection and Alarm System Design carries specific responsibilities - one of these is having a thorough understanding of the National Standards and their contextual application.
The prerequisites for successful completion of this course is a proven competency in the following Standards Training:
- SANS 10139
- SANS 246
- SANS 322
- SANS 369
If you have completed this training with another training institution, please upload proof of comptency to your online profile ASAP so that we can adequately address the RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) without delay.
The contextual application among other important factors are discussed during the in-class activities in order to gain a clearer understanding how to apply these and other relevant Standards.
During the Fire Detection and Alarm System Design Training Course the following are discussed at design level:
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems in buildings - SANS 10139
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems in hospitals - SANS 322
- Fire Protection for Electronic Equipment Installations - SANS 246
- The Operation of Fire Protection Measures - SANS 369
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Design