Planned starting time & date: 08:00 on Monday 20 July 2020
Planned ending time & date: 17:00 on Wednesday 22 July 2020.
The address is as follows:
Training Centre - Boksburg,
31 1st Road,
Please note that the pre-requisites are COMPULSORY!
Prerequisite for registration:
- you must have at least one year's previous working experience in the fire detection industry,
- N3 / Grade 12 Maths and Science,
- a certificate of training for the fire detection national standard SANS 10139 (or equivalent),
- highly recommend attending the SANS 246 training course and access to CAD software program,
- capable of editing DWG AutoCAD drawing files (at least 2007 version).
Kindly ensure that your profile details are correct as these are used to correspond with you as well as provide relevant certification.
You must login to confirm your attendance.