We are the leading Fire Systems Training house in South Africa and are passionate and dedicated in providing professional training in the Fire Industry in Southern Africa.
Experienced Trainers - Up to date Courses - SANS Standards
Fire Systems Training has been educating learners since 2010. The training we offer through our qualifications and experience provides you with a high level of knowledge and understanding that will help you develop your career and business.
Our courses are delivered by experienced professionals who have served in excess of 10 years in the field and can offer real life examples and experience to students.
Over 2500 people already trained
We aim to provide a service that contributes and promotes technical developments in the industry. Our courses are updated every year to stay in touch with not only local, but international standards.
Our range of courses provide a platform for beginners in the industry to grow and develop technical knowledge through to the highest level in the fire detection and gas suppression fields.
Why study with us?
Our lecturers have been in the field, pulling cables, installing devices, programming panels and commissioning both gas and fire detection and alarm systems. Over 10 years of field experience, check our opposition and see if they offer the same!
- Experience professional, knowledgeable trainers
- Improve your knowledge and skills
- You gain instant credibility with employers
- Increase personal confidence in your job
- Opportunity to gain SAQCC registration
- Grow your team’s knowledge and confidence
- Gain SAQCC Fire recognition moving towards FDIA registration
- Newcomers can expand from cabling to designers
- Courses available on your own premises
- Better trained staff results in less site returns
- Gain knowledge on local standards
- Learn fire detection design techniques
- Be able to monitor contractors with confidence
- Design courses provide templates for your ongoing working use
- Learn the operation of fire detection and gas suppression systems
- Learn the configuration of fire systems
- Be able to assess system designs and proposals
- Understand technician reports and advice